Are you looking for an awesome position in the Arts? Now is your chance! The Arts & Business Council of Miami is looking for a new Programs & Communications Coordinator. More details below. Apply fast because I am sure this position is going to go quickly.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Exciting position in the arts
The Arts & Business Council of Miami is seeking a Programs & Communications Coordinator. It is a full time administrative support staff position. You will be joining a dynamic organization with a 27 year track record. We currently assist over 500 arts groups through networking events, leadership training, educational workshops and collaborations.
The successful candidate will have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Job requirements include:
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with artists, business professionals, members and other constituents.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to write/edit a variety of documents.
* Familiarity with basic HTML, website updates including text and photos, email communication and e-newsletters. Ability to maintain email database.
* Working knowledge of social networking platforms including Facebook Fan pages, Twitter, and Linked In and ability to maintain regular communication via social media.
* Experience with planning and implementing events including registration, promotion and logistics.
* Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel and desktop publishing.
* A Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a related field (arts administration, marketing, event planning, nonprofit management).
* Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) and arts administration background are a plus.
The position will pay $25,000 plus a benefits package that includes paid health insurance.
To apply email a cover letter with a resume to [email protected] or fax to 305-357-3882.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -