Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami
HeArt of the City Show
Dwntwn Art Days
Host Venue Program
Life Is Art is offering your business a chance to participate in the Dwntwn Art Days on September 20-22, 2013
What is the Dwntwn Art Days?
The Miami Downtown Development Authority (Miami DDA) arts and culture initiative DWNTWN Arts and Culture is working to bring together all of Downtownâ€™s exciting arts and culture activities and events under one cohesive umbrella. DWNTWN Art Days is a collective three day arts and culture event spanning Downtown Miami. This event includes exhibitions, exclusive art tours, artists open studios, it also features outdoor performances, an art bike ride, and last but definitely not least free public transportation for easy access to all of arts and culture venues.
What is the HeArt of the City Show?
Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami present a collection of exhibitions at numerous venues downtown. This is a non-themed juried art show featuring artists from South Florida. Host venues could include retail stores, restaurants, banks, clubs, or other non-gallery spaces. Each venue hosts one artist and showcases five to ten pieces of work, depending on size and space. This program gives your business a chance to participate in DWNTWN Art Days and receive lots of exposure. This is a promotional opportunity for you, as well as a way to support the community and the arts.
As a host venue, you will receive:
* An artist and artwork chosen just for your venue.
* Name recognition and link on the Life Is Art website and the Soul Of Miami website:
– lifeisartfest.org and www.soulofmiami.org
* Name recognition on the flyers and posters disseminated by Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami.
* Name recognition via Social Media through Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami.
– Twitter @lifeisartfest, @soulofmiami @thepumagirl;
– Facebook: groups/lifeisartfest, LifeIsArtFest, SoulOfMiami;
– Instagram: soulofmiami, thepumagirl
* Name recognition in emails sent via Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami.
* Name recognition in promotions sent out through all the participating artists and supporting partners.
Host venue provides:
* Venue provides space for the Art to be displayed on easels or other freestanding displays.
* Venue provides easy access to electricity or lighting for the Art to be lit by direct lighting.
* Venue provides the artist time to set up and take down their work.
* Please provide a meal for the artist, they will be most appreciative.
* Distribution of flyers and display of poster prior to the event.
**It is recommended that you create a special for DWNTWN Art Days attendees. That special will be disseminated through all of the channels described above and encourage even more people to come to your venue.**
* Venues are expected to promote their show via their channels. Life Is Art will supply promotion materials.
* PLEASE be sure to tell your managers and staff that we are coming!!!
COST to Venue: $50.00
Not sure if you are in the Zone? Click Here for DDA Map (opens in PDF).
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to host an HeArt of the City Show, the above agrees to protect, keep and save Life Is Art and the participating artists, and all their officers and staff, forever harmless from any damage, loss, cost, liability, or expense that arises from their being at this event. This agreement covers full setup, run of the event, and takedown. By signing above, you indicate your approval of all information contained.
Life Is Art reserves the right to refuse entrance or participation as allowed by law.
Statement of Agreetment: â€œI have read and understood and agree to all of the above.
I release Life Is Art to use my name, image, and company information in the promotion of the event.
Â By typing my name below, I certify that this signifies a signature of agreement.â€
*Life Is Art is a certified 501(c)3 charitable corporation. Donations are greatly appreciated and tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.