- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Thank You for Supporting DWNTWN Arts Fair!
Thank you so very much to everyone who made Life Is Art’s Dwntwn Arts Fair happen this past weekend! Your support truly helped make it a beautiful block in the concrete jungle. Our Event Websites: Life Is Art, Soul Of Miami, Buskerfest Facebook Event Page Post-event Photographs: Life Is Art, Soul Of Miami MEDIA COVERAGE […]
Thank You #GiveMiamiDay
We want to give a BIG THANK YOU to the people who donated to our cause on Give Miami Day yesterday. We raised $1650.00 from 20 amazing individuals. This is the kind of support that we need to continue our programs at Life Is Art & Soul Of Miami!
Thank you to Spectrum Miami for Supporting Life Is Art!
During Art Basel Miami Art Week 2013, the Spectrum Miami fair, produced by Redwood Media Group, committed to raise funds for Life Is Art. Instead of charging a ticket fee to the Spectrum fair, they asked for a donation to our organization. We at Life Is Art are so thankful to them for giving back […]
Thank you to El Dorado Rum for Sponsoring Life Is Art T-Shirt Awards and Art Basel Welcome Party!
The party included much art, music and performance, including: music by Max Holm Quartet, Pocket of Lollipops, Bows and Ties, DJ Hank Justice; performances by Prince Aderele, ViKerrious, Renda Writer; interactive art by WallBrawl, Ileana Collazo, Art and Wine Miami, Oscar Fuentes, Nicole Malcolm, and Freshly Squeezed Massages. El Dorado Rum has been a supporter […]
Dear Friend of Life Is Art, My goodness, what a busy year it has been so far! We produced eleven events in just the first five months this year. We had several seminars, some happy hour showcases, a mall show and even our biggest event ever all the way up in Boca Raton. We have […]