DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, THIS IS NOW CLOSED.
So, as you know, we got a booth at the big Fall for the Arts shindig at the Adrienne Arsht Center on September 12th. Now, we have the opportunity to showcase a few artists there! If you would like your art to be seen in front of the thousands of patrons there, please send an email right away to: email@example.com.
* One (1) piece per artist.
* Art must be equal to or smaller than 24×36.
* All art must be mounted and ready to hang (wire on the back, etc).
* Art must be accompanied by an information sheet with the artist’s name, work name, and website printed in large type. A bio sheet may also be included.
* Art must be dropped off during setup on the morning of September 12 at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
* Art may be picked up after the event at the same location.
* Bring business cards, flyers, and other promotional material!
Also, if you are a performer: singer, musician, poet, dancer, etc, we do have space in the booth for small performances. There will be no amplification, but we do have a jambox, if you need music.
Life Is Art, Adrienne Arsht Center and Fall for the Arts are not responsible for loss or damages.
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Your name:
2) Your phone #:
3) Your email address:
4) Your website:
5) Short description of your work:
By sending your application, you acknowledge and accept the above guidelines.
You have probably seen the signs all over Miami for this cool event, so you know it is going to be good! This is a great opportunity to get your work out in front of a lot of people.
We also would like to ask for one piece of art donated for a door prize we are going to do. This will help us build our email list so that we can bring more people to our events. If you would like to donate a piece, please let me know. You do NOT need to donate to participate. The piece chosen will be featured on our e-flyer.
I hope to see everyone there!
Life Is Art, Inc.