Life Is Art OFFICIAL Call For Artists for Boca Center South Florida Artist Fair
Deadline March 26, 2011
Life Is Art is now accepting submissions for exhibiting at the Artist Fair to be held at The Shops at Boca Center on April 30th, 2011. All forms and styles of art are considered.
This will be a boothed fair and will include music, fashion and live performance. The Shops at Boca Center are giving their full support to this event and will be marketing it heavily.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Life Is Art Boca Center South Florida Artist Fair
April 30, 2011
10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Shops at Boca center
5150 Town Center Circle
Boca Raton, FL
Visual Arts, Fashion, Music and More!
Number of booths: 30
More details below.
Show is rain or shine.
Photographs of Boca Center.
Short link http://bit.ly/liabocacall
Â· Life Is Art Advertising:
o 5000 Flyers distributed.
o Banner on Soul Of Miami = 70,000+ impressions.
o Email list.
o Pounding the pavement.
o Distribution of press releases to large media list.
o Listing on numbers calendar sites.
Â· Boca Center Marketing:
o March/April Newsletter.
o Boca Center website.
o Flyers to Boca Center office and retail tenants.
o Boca Center email blasts to database.
o Coordinate to have eblasted to Boca Magâ€™s 10,000 subscribers.
o Boca Mag e-newsletter blast in April.
o Billboard at Military Trail.
o Three A-Frames throughout Center.
o Complimentary Valet Parking for day of event.
To apply, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
* Deadline March 26, 2011
* There is NO fee to apply.
* This is a juried show, but we will be jurying in waves, so the earlier you apply, the better your chances are.
* Fees must be paid upon acceptance or your space will be given to another artist.
* All fees may be paid via Paypal, Credit Card, Check or Cash.
* Fees are non-refundable.
For this show, we have two different options.
Please read each on carefully before choosing.
OPTION 1: BOOTH
This option is for artists who would like a full booth and are able to be in attendance or are sending a representative.
1) Booth spaces are 10’x10′ and come with a pavillion style tent. You can have them with our without walls.
– 1a) NO walls (you will need to bring your own display materials): $100.00
– 1b) WITH 8×8 walls (walls are white lattice panels and are easy to hang art on.): $150.00
2) Booths must be occupied by artist’s representative or artist.
3) Artist is responsible for sales.
4) Life Is Art takes NO sales commission.
5) Artists MAY share booths, but all artists in booth must be juried in.
6) Artist is responsible for all setup and takedown of artwork (not booth).
7) Artists are encouraged to decorate their booths to their own tastes.
8) Booths include 2 chairs.
9) Artist Setup, Saturday 8:30am-10am.
10) Artist Takedown, Saturday 7pm-9pm.
11) You may bring as many pieces as you like.
OPTION 2: SHOWCASE
This option is for artists who do not want a full booth or cannot have a representative in attendance.
1) Life Is Art will have an area that is managed by Life Is Art staff.
2) Hanging Fee $15 per piece.
3) Life Is Art handles all sales.
4) Sales commission 15% (minus hanging fee).
5) Artist need not be present.
6) Life Is Art handles all setup and takedown of art.
7) Art must be dropped off with Life Is Art before the day of show.
8) Art must arrive ready for hanging or installation. Art without wire or hooks will not be hung and no refund will be given.
9) Art may be collected directly after the show or at a later date, as agreed upon by both parties.
10) Limited to a maximum of 5 pieces per artist
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to set up at Life Is Art, the above agrees to protect, keep and save Life Is Art, The Shops at Boca Center, and all their officers and staff, forever harmless from any damage, loss, cost, liability, or expense that arises from their being at this event. This agreement covers full setup, run of the event, and takedown. By signing below, you indicate your approval of all information contained.
Life Is Art reserves the right to refuse entrance or participation as allowed by law.
I have read and understood and agree to all of the above.
I release Life Is Art to use my name, image, and company information in the promotion of the event.
By typing my name below, I certify that this signifies a signature of agreement.
If the form does not work, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This call is now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who applied!
Life Is Art is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and support of the arts and community in south Florida through the production of arts and educational.